Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I had a dream...

...but it's NOT a song to sing.

You see, I don't usually remember dreams from the night before, but this one? The oddity struck so me bad that when I woke up, I had this thought of immortalising it by way of a blog entry.

Ok, before you think it's a flash of my future glamorous life, seeing Prince William at the altar when I walk down the aisle, or winning a Nobel Prize that kind of thing, no. It's not.

Which makes it even odder.

I dreamt that I went to the market to buy okra so that I can go home and make fish head curry.

-____-

As much as I tried reducing it to a science, and attempted to attach reason and logic to it, I think it's probably best that I don't. Because otherwise I'm inclined to think I've lost the plot...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cooking Dream Meaning Psychological Meaning: If you dream of preparing food for other people, this may indicate that you have a desire to influence others. You may want people to like you or become dependent upon you. Cooking can also symbolise your need to transform a realisation of a 'raw' truth or emotion into something more palatable. Finally, the dream may represent your awareness of plans in preparation i.e. 'something's cooking'.

Cooking Dream Meaning Mystical Meaning: The dream weavers of old say that to dream of cooking means that many friends will visit you in the future.friendships.

Anonymous said...

Maybe it just means you're craving for some good fish head curry.. ^_^