Thursday, November 22, 2007

Croatia 3 - England 2

My first reaction?

Dai sei.

Padan muka.

 Wa-ha-ha-ha!!!

But before you start labelling me Cruella Devil, I must say I'm not anti-England. In fact, I’ve been an England supporter since the day I started watching football (eherm, no prizes for guessing the reason behind my unwavering support *wink*)

But as much as I wanted England to qualify for Euro 2008, I didn't feel they deserved to. At all. IMHO if they can’t even beat Croatia AT HOME, they can forget about competing with the rest of Europe for the trophy in Austria next year.

Reality bites. Truth hurts. Defeat sucks…

…but DB07 rules! :)

And I can’t wait to catch Mr Goldenballs' inch-perfect pass on Youtube!!!

Haha, alright alright. That last bit was done on purpose. But see, I have to chide McLaren for being such a smart-ass. He bravely dispatched Becks when he took over from Sven in July last year, then when he was in trouble with England’s underpar performance some months back, he recalled Captain Marvel to save his bum. But minutes before the game last night, he decided to trade experience for experimentation.

Dear Sir, what can I say? But that you chose own demise…

2 comments:

Tiang said...

Yo! Just popping by to say hi. And of course it's alright for you to link to my blog. But my blog is kind of inactive lah.... So it depends on you whether you still wanna link my blog or not...

Take care and hope to see you anytime soon! And for your current post, I can only say 'DAI SEI' to England too... wahahahahahahaha!

*Happy Football-thon!*

Munny said...

Hi Tiang! Good to hear from you!

Course I still wanna link you blog to mine...wouldn't have asked if I didn't!

Love to catch your next post on your blog soon...no pressure though!