Thursday, February 08, 2007

Snow White...

...minus the seven dwarves.

To borrow the words from the headlines today, many parts of Britain have been "crippled" by snow, and Cardiff was not spared.

Apparently it started snowing at 1ish last night which I only got to know this morning (hey Alex, thanks for the text). Heard my floormates banging on each other's doors to go out and 'play', but sleepy ahead Adeline was too knackered to be excited about snow. It's funny how I was so subdued considering this is a natural phenomenon uncommon to my part of the world, and I should be the one screaming up and down the hallway and not my Russian floormate who is used to snow like a Malaysian is used to rain!

Seriously Natalia...

Anyway, it's nice to see snow again. Makes me feel upbeat about winter finally coming to an end, and spring is just round the corner!

View of Queen Anne Square from my room

View of Aberdare Hall garden carpeted in snow...hehe, looks like I'm not the only one taking picture s...

Can you spot the 2 snowmen?

The cyclepath at King Edward VII Avenue looking so picturesque for once...

No comments: