Monday, February 12, 2007

Fairy tale? Fabricated tale more like...

My MSN Horoscope for the week...

Monday you may waver between two different lifestyle choices, jobs, or love interests. Sleep on it, as Tuesday should bring some clarity to your heart and mind. If you are single, you might even meet someone new. Mercury goes retrograde, however, so confirm all your appointments and dates, especially your big Valentine's Day reservations. Friday is a good day to put your thoughts on paper or in a computer journal. Just don't share them with anyone yet. Saturday you may reach a new level of understanding with a sibling or close relative. Sunday you might get a new roommate.

Mon: "Waver between jobs or love interests?"
- I have neither!

Tues: "Clarity to the heart and mind?"
- Hokay, we'll see...

Wed: "Confirm all my appointments and dates, especially my BIG Valentine's Day reservations?"
- Oh yeah, HAR HAR. Is that hunky guy supposed to come out from the magician's hat? Coz I've been looking around the entire universe and solar system and still don't see him (incidentally, which is bigger, universe or solar system?)

Fri: Right, so you want me to put my thoughts on paper or in a computer journal huh...I'm away on Friday, so I'm afraid it's a no go mate...

Sat: "Reach a new level of understanding with a sibling or close relative"...yeah but I already understand my sister very well thank you...and my other relatives have their lives to get on with so leave them (and me) alone!

Sun: Ooh, so I might have a NEW roommate on Sunday. Ah yes, I can see that happening. In Aberdare Hall. 120 rooms of SINGLE occupancy. Or did they mean the squeaking rat that's been hovering around the hidden corners of my room? Come on out Mr Mouse, you deserve a proper introduction!

*sharp inhalation*

Why am I so acidic today?

No comments: