Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Royal Brompton Hospital. Royal Connections?

So Close (Jon McLaughlin)
"Let's go on dreaming, though we know we are so close and still so far"

This is the second time I've discovered that RBH has links to the royal family. No, not the official kind but in a "6-degrees-of-separation" sort of way.

About a month ago, I found out that Prince William visited RBH (following the hospital's exemplary evacuation aid to neighbouring Royal Marsden Hospital). And today, when perusing BBC's website for the latest in Diana's inquest, I found out that the Princess of Wales first met Hasnat Khan when she watched him perform a heart surgery at (gasp) Brompton Hospital!

Ok, here's my best shot at linking all the trivia.

Me, has school girl crush on Prince William - Prince William's mother is Princess Diana (of whom I am a big fan, as well) - Princess Diana met Dr H Khan - Dr H Khan performed surgery at Brompton Hospital - Brompton Hospital is where I will be doing my training!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey nice blouse/dress/cheongsam you wearing in the display pic!

how's life?